First things first! Is your account verified? If not, please make sure that your account is verified. Unverified accounts will not be allowed to withdraw their funds.
Once your account is verified, you will be able to withdraw by submitting a Withdrawal Request:
- Go to your profile (click on the button with your account name) and then click on Withdraw Funds.
- Under Create Withdrawal Request, click on Bank Transfer.
- Fill-out the required details:
- Total amount you wish to withdraw.
- Your bank account details: preferred bank, account name, and account number.
- Click on Withdraw Funds.
Currently we can transfer only to the following banks: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Banco De Oro (BDO), and Unionbank.
Once your request has been submitted, sit back and relax as you wait for approval and transfer. Once your withdrawal request is approved (you will be notified by email), it will be queued for processing. After which, you should receive your money in your requested bank account in 5 to 7 business days.